MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS
What is medical weight loss?
Medical weight loss encompasses multiple solutions for patients who are struggling with their weight. From customized meal plans, food recommendations, prescription medication, exercise counseling, nutritional supplements and more, we tailor a weight loss plan for each individual patient. At Roller Weight Loss, patients will meet one-on-one with members of our team to determine what route will best help them achieve their goals of living a happier, healthier life. For some, prescription medication can aid those who need a jump start or who only need to lose 15-30 pounds.
The Roller Weight Loss Approach
We understand not everyone needs or is ready for surgery. We so strongly believe in the importance of healthy weight, we decided to add to our already comprehensive list of weight loss solutions. No matter how much weight you need to lose, we have an option for you. You’re not cookie cutter, and neither is our weight loss approach.
Path to Success – A Non-Surgical Approach
Medical Weight Loss options are now available from the most trusted team in the region. Directed by Drs. Josh and Kristin Roller and supported by our APN and dietitians, this program offers all types of patients a variety of non-surgical weight loss options. Medical weight loss patients are not required to attend a seminar.
Physician-directed “Path to Success” has several different modalities and is designed for life-long success. The plan includes:
- An overall wellness exam conducted by a designated nurse practitioner
- Individualized nutrition plan developed by a physician and a registered dietitian selected specifically for your weight loss and medical needs
- The nutrition plan includes three different options for your busy lifestyle:
- supplements only
- supplements + food
- food only
- Physical activity and fitness plan to assist in overall weight loss and physical health
- Physician-prescribed appetite suppressants and injections – these contain lipotropic nutrients that enhance the fat-burning process
- Vitamin supplementation tailored specifically to your energy and metabolic needs
- Behavior modification program to assist in overcoming hunger and obtaining weight loss goals
- Bridge program into weight loss surgery program (if requested)